IT Service Management typically covers a wide range of IT Service Management parameters, and relies heavily on the Best Practices framework based on ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), which is the most widely used and accepted approach for IT Service Management guidelines and architecture.
ITIL Foundation Course- 3 Days
The ITIL® 2011 Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective.
The ITIL® 2011 Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) based on ITIL2011. ITIL 2011is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency.
This course is delivered using an exciting case study designed to further enhance and cement the candidates understanding of ITIL 2011. Students who have attended this course are suitably prepared to successfully take the associated ITIL 2011 Foundation certification test which is a requirement for attending any of the further learning courses (ITIL intermediate level training) available in this track
This workshop entitles you to 21 PDUs.
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL 2011.
- Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL version 3 in an organization.
- Define the terminology used in ITIL 2011.
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- Define Service Strategy concepts
- Define Service Design concepts
- Define Service Operations concepts
- Define Service Transition concepts
- Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management based on ITIL 2011.
- Prepare the student to take the ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification exam the student to take the ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification exam
Who should attend:
- IT Professionals
- IT Support Staff
- Project and Business Managers
- Any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services.
For further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org